Friday, August 28, 2009

Guilty Pleasure




Today was one of those rare wonderful days with absolutely no plans, nowhere to be, and nothing to do...

So, I did something that makes me supremely happy... I went flower shopping!

I love to buy a huge bunch of different flowers and then create smaller arrangements out of it. Flowers in the home give off such good vibes.

We're all busy all the time, but I wanna know from you-- when you have an afternoon of free time to spend exactly as you wish, how do you indulge in your guilty pleasure?

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

I get a pedicure and manicure! That's my "me" time. Hey, you never wrote me back via email? Did you get what you needed?

Abigail King said...

Browsing a bookshop...and then spending the entire afternoon with a brand new book and completely forgetting about time...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin